PVP/VA (SUNLYDONE® VA Series)
SUNLYDONE® VA Series
INCI/CTFA: VP/VA Copolymer
CAS No.: [25086-89-9]
Trade Name: Sunlydone VA
Description: Copolymer of vinylpyrrolidone (VP) and vinyl acetate (VA)
|PH (10% solution)||4.0-7.0||4.0-7.0||5.0-6.5|
|Water||0.5% max||0.5% max||0.5% max||0.5% max||0.5% max|
|NVP||0.01% max||0.01% max||0.01% max||0.01% max||0.01% max|
|Vac||0.03% max||0.03% max||0.03% max||0.03% max||0.03% max|
Versatile film-formers for formulating of hair styling products. Properties and differentiation are determined by the VP/VAratio in the polymer. The series includes alcoholic (Ethanol, Isopropanol), aqueous and powder products.
• Medium to strong hold; Nonionic, no neutralization required
• Water-soluble or dispersable; Easy to wash out
• Non-forming; Easy to handle; Easy to comb out
• Compatible with ionic (anionic as well as cationic) additives
• Makes the hair shiny; Propane/butane compatibility 20-45%
• DME compatibility>70%
All important hair styling applications, such as aerosol sprays, pump sprays, setting lotions, mousses and gels.Use of copolymers with different VP/VAratios allows formulator great flexibility:
• 37E;37I foranhydrousaerosolandpumphairsprayswithgoodhumidityresistance.
• 55E;55I forhydroalcoholicsettinglotionsandhairthickeners.
73W for styling, wet look gel and for water-based aerosol mousses.
64W; 73W, allow formulation of alcohol-free products.
For products where lower tack and better curl retention are desired, Sunlydone VAcopolymers are particularly suitable.
Powder: 20/45 kg net in fiber drums
Solution: 60/150/200 kg net in PP drums or 1000kg IBC tank
If you're looking for PVP/VA Series 25086-89-9 Properties and Differentiation Are Determined by the VP/VA Ratio in the Polymer, please be free to place orders with our factory. We also support customized production for the famous brands' products. And if you need, the free sample is also available for quality checking.